Friday, January 15, 2016
Forgot to Mention....
Sometimes I don't realize what I wrote! Lol :) In my last blog I mentioned someone named Joanne. I have talked about her a great deal in my dream journal/blog. I try to NOT get into that stuff too often, on my pages specifically made for my life coaching clients and possible clients. I have received some backlash by discussing her and also for just being plain old, "too open and raw." Hey.... People always have something to say right? I do care what others think and feel but not enough to keep quiet and shut me up. :) Just saying..... Lol. I try to offer people some anonymity when I blog about them but sometimes..... It's easy to figure out who I am talking about for various reasons. After all, we live in the age of social media and the internet, so things get out there in public. Oh well... I hope and pray that you can all appreciate me as I am in all of my FREAKY glory! :-D I love being a unique individual, don't you? A friend of mine, Sarah is a wonderful writer and life coach who often talks about us FREAKS with loads of love and admiration. She feels that freaks are awesome people and so do I! :) I am always inspired by her work and her words. She is very gifted and people really gravitate to her, so she is a successful life coach and writer, and also happens to be a Shaman, among many other great things. The lesson that I am brought back to time and time again, is to be authentically ME. My soul knows what it wants, so I just have to listen to it. I encourage all of you to get outdoors and just stare at a lake, a tree or something in nature. Meditate on a question and ask your soul that question. Ask God that question too and listen within yourself for the answer.
When the answer comes to you and it will, let your ego fade away and just go with that gut instinct. That first answer that comes to your mind and heart will often be the RIGHT answer that you have been looking for. This is what a life coach teaches you to do, to trust yourself and to know that the answers you seek are within you. You already know! I would like to work with you but if you would rather not, that's cool! You can heal yourself and coach yourself by doing what I just mentioned here. There is nothing complicated or complex to being your own coach. A lot of coaches make it sound complex but honestly, the more simple it is, the better. Take a walk with God and just chat for a while... You can talk to Him like a friend.... He will answer what you can not answer for yourself. Ironically, sometimes the best way to receive an answer that you have been searching for is to NOT search for it at all. Then.... BAM! Suddenly the answer pops up in an unexpected way! That's the fun part! Even if it takes years to figure something out, enjoy the ride and the journey!
Sending out love from me 2 U
Love,
Your Life Coach, Chrystyana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment