
The original picture said that, "Nature brings joy and healing..." Yes, those are my own words and I took the picture of my own hand, lol! :) I am trying out some new things for my business, like new ways of marketing and new ways to share with my audience and possible clients. Plus, I love taking pictures, so it gives me a chance to get creative with a basic snap shot of whatever (in this case my hand). :) When I took this picture, I was at the Snake River dam and I was charging my Black Onyx crystal. About three yrs ago I became very drawn to earth based spiritual paths. I have wavered a great deal too, sometimes even saying that this path is evil and not the Lord's way. People in my Christian community shun this sort of thing (crystal healing, spiritism, etc.). It took me a lot of going back and forth from shamanism, to Christianity and then I finally began accepting my beliefs (just recently) and merged the two walks of life together. It has been a spiritual battle within because I am still a Christian and don't want to overstep my boundaries. I do not worship the earth, or any gods, goddesses, deities, or animals, or anything else except for God (Yahweh). I have incorporated simple things like cleansing my body and home with white sage, shamanic journeying with God's Angels (loving and compassionate spirits) and the animal totems, exploring the conscious dream world and the subconscious as well, using crystals to heal, as well as herbs and other plants/roots from the earth. This is all very earth based and I pull it into my beliefs as a Christian, praying to God, in the name of Jesus Christ, believing in the Father, Son and The Holy Spirit, the Holy Bible (God's word) and prayer.
I go to church and bible study once a week and I find that it is healing to have that love and support from my brothers and sisters in Christ. Yet, I can feel very alone too because anything that pushes the envelope a bit, is shunned in the Christian community and for me personally, I do not follow what the Bible says to a T. I am more liberal and new age (modern) in my beliefs and ways of worship. This all leads me to YOU, my future clients. What I do in my life coaching practice is incorporate all of the things I have listed, that I believe in and use these experiences to help you to heal, as it has helped me to heal. My approach is very unique and tailored to each individual client that I meet with. I am very vulnerable in this line of work because this is how I can connect with you, empathize and have compassion for you. It can be scary as I expose and shine light on the most unlovable parts of my soul. I do this to let you know that it's OK to feel those dark things. It's OK to expose them and shed light on them because this is how you will truly HEAL.
Going to those dark places within yourself can be very, very scary but it is so well worth the effort! It's when I have stared my demons right in the face that I have done the most healing, like EVER! In the shamanic world, some people refer to this type of work as, "shadow work" or maybe this is just what I call it? Lol :) To me it simply means that you are shedding light on your deepest, darkest fears; those things that you keep hidden from the world but can't keep hidden from yourself. What I like about shamanism is that this shadow side of you is not seen as bad. It just is what it is. I don't know how else to say it? Shamanism is a way of life and not a religion, which gives me some freedom to explore things from a different perspective.
From my own understanding, in the shamanic world, it is a yin and yang sort of thing. It's about finding that balance and harmony within your own soul, as well as connecting to the earth, to spirit, nature, to mankind and the universe. I don't practice traditional/old school shamanism. I practice it in a unique way, which is what I am trying to explain here! Lol! :-D As you already know, I omit certain aspects of shamanism and Christianity and blend parts of the two worlds together. It's hard to try and explain it here. I suppose I have an internal compass that tells me what sits well with me and what does not. I am FINALLY beginning to accept it that I have a unique spiritual path.
I long to connect with my clients and to help them move forward in life. I believe that this is something God wants me to do. Trust me, making this dream come true has had it's up and downs and I would like to make life coaching into a business where I can make a living but I also have to get another job that will actually pay the bills!
I think that doing something you enjoy for a living is really the most rewarding way to live! In this Blog I alternate from what I would call, "an online life coaching journal" to exercises that you can implement in your life (life coaching exercises). One of these days, I would like to share a video with you on what us life coaches call, "the balance wheel." It's pretty popular and I would like to go through it step by step with you.
Ladies and gents, I want to encourage all of you to keep the faith in the Lord, even when times are tough. Don't give up on your dreams and goals just because it all seems impossible. Where there is a will, there is a way. With time an patience you will reach your goals and so will I! Here's one very simple exercise. Close your eyes and picture yourself reaching that goal that you deeply desire, then see a crowd cheering for you, congratulating you on your success and handing you a golden trophy! It really works! Visualizing achieving your goal will keep you motivated through all of the ups and downs that life throws your way. This is something I am applying to my life right now. I am envisioning the successful merging of shamanism and Christianity, bringing this into my life coaching practice, making a good living doing this and helping all of you to succeed in life. Get precise on your goals and always search for new and creative ways to get the ball rolling. In the shamanic world, creativity is also very important. It births new ideas and new life which is so refreshing. Keep singing, creating, dancing, and dreaming my friends and have faith that God will bring you to where you need to be when the timing is right! May God bless you! Till next time my friends, take care! :)
Love,
Chrystyana (Your Life Coach) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment