Hello everyone! It sure has been a while! I decided to take a break from mostly everything business related for a while. I wanted to give myself time to grieve over the loss of my baby boy Taylor. I am still grieving and will for a while. I wanted to let you all know that I am tweaking my business a bit. I will be updating all of my online profiles as soon as I can. I am not certain, but I am considering taking the word, "Christian" out of the title of my business name and maybe call it, "Promise Life Coaching by Chrystyana." I have it named, Promise Christian Life Coaching by Chrystyana right now. Everything is a work in progress. I have to tweak things and refine my craft as often as I can. Sometimes I have to change my approach as well and my view on the world and the people in it.
My goal is to serve YOU. Sure this is my business but I am here for YOU. I am learning about what you all need, how you think and feel, etc. While I strive to help you, I also help myself in the process by becoming less and less self involved, more compassionate and empathic. I find that selflessness can be quite a challenge in our world today but with diligence it is possible. Christ taught us to be this way. I feel that Jesus Christ is the perfect example of how we should be here on earth.
I want you all know that I welcome anyone from any religion, spiritual path, or none at all. You can be an atheist and I will still welcome you. While in a life coaching session, I will never push your or force feed religion to you. We all have free will and you choose what you will and will not accept as your truth. As always, I am eager to work with you and look forward to our sessions! It's a beautiful journey being of service to you! Thank you for checking out my blog! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)
Love,
Chrystyana

No comments:
Post a Comment