***“Phenomenon,” an outdoor sculpture, and “The Book-loving Dragon,” a suspended piece in the children’s area of Maple Grove Library, were funded by the One Percent for Art initiative and celebrated June 2.(Copied and pasted from website)***
*Pic taken at the Maple Grove, MN library
* http://maplegrovemag.com/
When I looked at this sculpture, it made me think of the wind. To me, it feels like a violent storm in my own heart and soul. The stick like figures represent my emotions (often turbulent) and messy..... Yet, notice how beautiful and captivating this sculpture is? It's messy, beautiful and confined all at the same time. It's messy and neat at the same time.... Violent and controlled at the same time. I say, this represents my emotions very well. I love art! I love it that I see art everywhere! It's all in the eye of the beholder, right? Yah know, sometimes I forget to mention God here and I need to do this more often cuz that is the purpose of what I do as a life coach (to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ). I think that our Lord gave us art, don't you? He also created the earth and all of it's beautiful creatures. :) This keeps me going, even in times of grief and sorrow, art and the beauty in this world keeps me going.
I have been having a hard time since my son passed away and it really has not been long since he passed. Sometimes it feels like he passed away just yesterday. I miss him so very much. My son Taylor was and IS the apple of my eye and I love my angel dearly. I often ask myself how I can use my own experiences to help you, clients and blog readers. How can I help others and not get too self involved while I share my experiences and encouragement with all of you? My goal is to build you up in the Lord's word. I figured that my own personal experiences could help you to resolve some of your own issues and I know that many of you can relate to my experiences in life. I am always open to constructive criticism, so feel free to post comments under my blog posts and tell me what you are interested in reading and discussing?
I have been saying for a while now that I have been planning on beginning my own podcast and recording more Vlog videos, plus continuing on this blog. Those are my goals and well... Let's just say... I have been going through a creative dry spell. Mind you, I am in the field of healing ARTS, so there is an artistic and creative component to what I share with all of you. Lately, I have been doubting my own abilities to be a life coach and to help others through this profession but is it a profession/career or just a hobby? Since I make no money, it is feeling like more of a hobby but I enjoy sharing with all of you and like the idea of helping others work through whatever spiritual blocks they may be facing. God has helped me through a tremendous amount of trauma, grief and sorrow, so I feel obligated to give back to others. It feels like it's my duty and yes... I enjoy this too. :)
Wow.... So I go off on tangents quite often, lol! :) As you can see! :D The main focus of this blog post is art! It's all about encouraging you to see beauty in your everyday life, to enjoy it thoroughly and...... to allow it to sink in. Really think about it (something beautiful or artistic) and FEEL what it means to you. Allow yourself to be MOVED by beauty, to feel deeply and to fully ENJOY it! I always say that God is a magnificent artist! Just go out in nature and admire the beauty that He has given us and it's all FREE! Praise God! :D
So that was my life coachy schpiel, lol! :) I hope it has boosted up your spirit, cuz it has boosted mine up! I love all of you and wish you all well! Blessings!
Love,
Chrystyana :)

No comments:
Post a Comment