Saturday, September 19, 2015

My New Life Coaching Business

I am excited to begin this blog specifically made for my life coaching business, "Promise Christian Life Coaching by Chrystyana." I currently have another blog titled, "Cleopatra New Life," which is my public dream blog and open journal. It is more for my own personal healing but my hope is that it will somehow help others. This blog for my business, Promise Christian Life Coaching by Chrystyana is just for my life coaching clients, future clients and whoever happens to be a part of my audience. I plan on sharing some of my own life experiences with you and letting you all know what has helped me to heal in my life. As you can see, my life coaching business is Christ centered, in His word/The Holy Bible. I aim to be an open vessel for God, helping to build you up and to be your light on your path. I often envision myself as a lantern that you hold by your side, that helps you to see in the dark, to guide you. Of course God is the REAL magnificent light here and I am more of a spark. :) The credit goes to God. I am eager to begin my business and to see you all thrive in your lives by placing our Lord and savior Jesus Christ in the center of it and all that you do.

I have seen dramatic changes in my own life through following Christ. I have recently rededicated my life to Him. I have struggles, battle the flesh, have ups and downs and even have times where I want to give up on my Christian faith; on God but I know that would not be a good thing for me. When I am not connected to Him, I feel disconnected from everything in life. It leaves an empty void in my soul and I have realized that only God can fill that void. Praise be to God! :) When I am obedient to Him and His word, I reap the rewards and it's wonderful. When I fall away, I suffer the consequences. God teaches us how we should be and how to treat others. He teaches us to be selfless and not self seeking. He teaches us love, compassion and empathy. He teaches us everything that we need to know to live wholesome, healthy, God fearing lives. The Lord has blessed me with so many wonderful things and I have to remind myself to keep sight of the blessings that He has bestowed upon me. I was blessed with a beautiful baby boy and I had the privilege of caring for him for 7 months, until his recent passing. His name is Taylor and he is my little angel in Heaven, with the Lord. :)

Through the experience of my son's birth defects and illness, I learned to lean on God again. I had him baptized shortly before his passing. I gradually came closer to the Lord and realized that raising children in His word was the best way to go because of the beautiful lessons that God teaches us and the perfect example to follow (Jesus Christ). I have started going back to church again and am trying to develop the habit of studying the Bible and attending church, as well as Bible study. Let me tell you, it is NOT easy to change my lifestyle! I think the hardest part is abstinence! Lol! :D Still, with God all things are possible! Take care everyone, 'till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment